I have decided to convert. After a couple of months on Blogspot, I didn’t find it that easy to use and so went in search of something better. Along came WordPress.com! Hopefully I will use this more often too.
So a quick summary of my life at present:
- New job! A lot different from whatever i’ve done before, so i’m in unfamiliar territory. It’s not something I will be doing for a long time but it will sustain me for the time being and i’m in a much better atmosphere…. I hope.
- Shopping till I almost drop. Yes this is something I really need to calm down on. I’ve gone a bit crazy in the last couple of weeks, but in small stages. Instead I should wait and go on big splurges; binge shopping. It works with food, you feel so sick afterwards that you can’t do it again for ages.
- My cat, Bagheera:
- Attempting to save for a decent digital camera. It’s not going very well.
- Getting other people to cook me food. This mostly involves going out with friends to good restaurants, which suits me fine.
- Tomato Ketchup.
- Being single. I can’t see this ever changing in the near future.
- My Blackberry. Why I ever thought I didn’t need one is beyond me.
- Planning as many adventures as possible, which leads me to…….
NEW YORK CITY
In two months time!I really need to start saving.
Here’s to bigger and better things!